

I make lists. I always have and probably always will. My mind never shuts off and so making a list helps. Sort of. Since Paisley has arrived, I've literally had to make lists to remind myself of things that I/we should be doing, especially during the Christmas season, ie., get a Christmas tree, decorate tree, photograph Carys and Paisley for our annual Christmas card. Every weekend, we have a list of at least 10+ things we want to accomplish and by Sunday evening, we're lucky if we've crossed off 2 things. It is hectic around here- more than I could ever have imagined so I'd say crossing off 2 things is quite a feat.
Here are photos of something we accomplished last weekend: our Christmas card photo- that, in itself, was definitely no easy feat: one very irritable newborn and one stubborn toddler who refuses to look at the camera. Fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment