Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year's in the capital

This post is late. Very late.

We decided to spend New Year's in Ottawa with Jennifer, John, Rowan and Bronson. We had a fabulous visit and finally got to catch up a little- especially after the kids went to bed. It had been way too long and our visit to O-town was long overdue. The last time we were there was in January 2009 and Carys and Rowan looked like this:


--
Fast forward 2 years later and you have this:


---
and of course this: 2 new kids added to the mix.

--
It's hard to believe we have 2 kids each!

---
This is what I call breakfast chaos. Thank God for coffee.
-----
See this:
This is a killer, New Year's Eve, fondue spread. Notice the chicken fingers? Don't ask. It's a long story but they were very tasty, nonetheless.
---
Cheers to 2 friends who go way back- all the way back to 1984 to be exact!
---
And cheers to Darren and John who got their butts kicked in a game of Taboo.
---
Happy New Year!



1 comment:

jen said...

So, I have been thinking about this for days...but I think we actually met in September 1984! Sweet Lord... I love these photos so much.