Friday, July 22, 2011

Disney!

We booked this vacay a while back- even before our Mexico trip back in March.  I didn't care that my kids were only 1 and 3 and that they'd probably never remember the trip- I wanted to take them.  Does it even matter if you remember the trip? Does everyone ever remember their own trips? I can tell you that I don't remember every single detail about the trips I've been on as an adult.  Besides, we'll be going back again- and probably again, which will give them tonnes of opportunites to remember.  Life's too short to sit around and say: "I'm going to wait to take them when they're older."  And as for my kids being too young to appreciate their trip, I beg to differ:

Does it look like she isn't appreciating this encounter?  The look on her face made the whole trip worth it!
We had an amazing vacation and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.  The kids were fantastic, despite the 100+F temps.  They are well travelled and they travel well.  That sure helps.  We look forward to our next trip where we'll be able to visit the other parks (Epcot, Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom).  We are also adding DisneyLand (in California) to one of our next destinations.

No comments: