Tuesday, January 3, 2012

21 questions for Carys

I found this questionnaire on someone's blog a while back.  I finally asked her the questions today.  I wrote the answers exactly how she answered them, without any probing for further clarification.   I love her answers.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"I love you." “You’re so pretty”

2. What makes Mommy happy?
 “being good”

3. What makes Mommy sad?
“being sad”

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"Like funny faces”

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
"being happy like me”

6. How old is Mommy?
 “4”

7. How tall is Mommy?
"This tall!" (raising hand up)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"to colour"

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
"just sit down and do nothing"

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"being happy"

11. What is Mommy really good at?
"doing skip rope"

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"not wiping the paint off like Trena can" -- I think she means wiping off nail polish when she gets it on her fingers.

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
"work. Work on her computer"

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
"sandwiches"
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"doing skip rope"
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Dora"
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"we colour"

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"same eyes, same nose and same teeth"

19. How are you and Mommy different?
"‘cause we are different."

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
" 'cause I know".  -- how sweet is that??
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
"to the forest".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, this is so cute!! so fun to see what makes an impression on children...thanks for sharing, nicole!! now get back to your computer and make some sandwiches! :)