Facebook is a wonderful tool and yet a dangerous one too. I recently read, on Facebook's infamous wall, (not intented for me to see, of course), something which made a negative and sarcastic reference to my "perfect baby". The more I think about it, the more I'm happy the comment was *inadvertantly* brought to my attention... Yes, my baby is perfect, but would any parent feel otherwise about their baby? I'm glad others are talking about me and my "perfect baby". I should be taking it as a compliment...I should be honoured that my name is being brought into conversation, that people are reading my status updates about my amazing baby and reading my blogs about her wonderful accomplishments. I am proud of my baby... oops, "perfect baby". Maybe I'll write my own parenting book about raising the "perfect baby"... now there's an idea. The bottom line is this... I guess the truth hurts, jealousy is powerful and people cannot live without finding fault in others... even in perfection. At the top of this post, you'll find a photo of my "perfect baby". I love life!P.S. My husband is perfect too.

2 comments:
Perfect! From your equally perfect friend and her perfect baby too.
And don't forget about your perfect dog, you perfect mommy. Some people ...
Post a Comment