Thursday, April 22, 2010

My little grape slurpie

I craved those (grape slurpies) badly when I was pregnant with Carys. It was mostly towards the end. I haven't had one since, but I do think of them often. Man, they're good. Refreshing. Tasty. I think I want one now. No, I am not pregnant again.

Not long ago, I posted, on Facebook, a photo of Paisley adorned in purple. My friend Jennifer, who was nearing the end of her 9 months of pregnancy, made this comment : "I want to eat her. I bet she tastes like a grape slurpy." I laughed out loud. That comment was possibly the cutest, funniest and some may even think strangest comment ever. She (Jennifer) was on a roll because she'd made various comments on people's statuses all day. So, I envisioned her gnawing and slurping away at my chubby, little slurpie. But as strange as the comment *may* have been, I also wanted to eat Paisley and slurp up her sweetness and smiles and giggles and chubby rolls and her red cheeks and her piercing blue eyes and her soft, soft hands and her yummy baby feet.

Here she is: my little grape slurpie

2 comments:

jen said...

Gulp, gulp, gulp... :)

Phat Girl said...

OMG now I want a grape slurpie. Where does one get one? Must have!