--
This, you ask? Let me explain. This is what I call the 7:30 am, craft of the day. Papa is a good sport while Carys decorates his toes with Halloween stickers. I think he was too immersed in his magazine to even notice what was happening.
--
Peeling off those stickers requires deep concentration
--
Ta-da!
--
Sweet, little, Paisley all ready to head out for breakfast.

--
This was the first year that I didn't do any stenciling on the pumpkins, but I think they turned out fine, just the same.
--
This was the first year that I didn't do any stenciling on the pumpkins, but I think they turned out fine, just the same.
--
---
Trick-or-treating started early around here. We got ready at 5:30 and we were out the door by 5:45. Carys was excited about her Mickey Mouse costume and Paisley was pretty complacent about her chicken costume. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she even had a costume on. I think she was just in awe of everything else going on around her.
Trick-or-treating started early around here. We got ready at 5:30 and we were out the door by 5:45. Carys was excited about her Mickey Mouse costume and Paisley was pretty complacent about her chicken costume. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she even had a costume on. I think she was just in awe of everything else going on around her.
I got all the treats ready- all 300+ treats for the 300+ kids that we were "expecting" to get. Needless to say, we didn't quite get the expected amount of trick-or-treaters, but we got a fair amount nonetheless.
--
Grand-maman stayed and gave out treats while Darren and I went out with the girls. It was a great night for trick-or-treating. Sure it was chilly, but the sun was shining and the girls were cozy warm in their costumes.
Grand-maman stayed and gave out treats while Darren and I went out with the girls. It was a great night for trick-or-treating. Sure it was chilly, but the sun was shining and the girls were cozy warm in their costumes.
--
Checking out cool Halloween decor.
--
Carys was on cloud nine. Literally. I thought she may have been scared of all the people out with their costumes, but she was so excited. After each house she would say: "can we go to another house?"- It was an awesome experience and I'm glad we both had a chance to be out with her. Darren continued on while I took Paisley back home. When Carys had had enough, she said: "I want to go to my house now". At home, she helped hand out candy which was equally as exciting for her.
--Looking forward to next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment