The premise: We were in the front room killing time before bed. Paisley was wild (as she always is before bed). Carys was quietly doing puzzles. Paisley scooted over to "help" but Carys lost it and started swatting at Paisley. Paisley swatted back and after that I can't remember because Darren and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Eventually, Darren pulled Paisley away and I ran to get the camera. I sat and waited for another fight (bad mommy) and when we were really pushing our limits with their bedtime, they got into it again- but only a mild version. Well, I say "mild", but at one point, Carys yelled "NO" so loudly, at Paisley, that saliva actually spewed from her mouth like a rabid dog. I am still laughing as I write about it.
This is the calm "after" the first storm.
--
But, the wild one makes her way over to her big sister to wreak havoc, yet again. This is where Carys pushes Paisley away but Paisley just doesn't get it.
"GIVE IT BACK!!!"

--
Paisley remains oblivious to the problem. Carys yells at her again (I think this is where the spit went flying out with her soother).
----
Paisley remains oblivious to the problem. Carys yells at her again (I think this is where the spit went flying out with her soother).
Paisley doesn't care so she continues to instigate. Carys is beside herself and looking at Darren for some help.
--
Some more grabbing and shoving. Poor Carys. This is when we decided it was time for bed.
In spite of their pre-bedtime quarrel, Carys still insisted on kissing and hugging Paisley before going to bed- at her own insistence. I think the teenage years will be fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment