Sunday, September 26, 2010

You know your kid is sick when...

You give her 3 "special" cookies and she takes 3 little bites out of one, puts them on the counter and says "I want to go for a nap". I gave her the cookies just to get something in her. She's barely eaten in 2 days other than a popsicle, cereal and a few bites of a cookie. She has no symptoms other than a fever. She doesn't complain but she's needy and sweet and she happily obliges when she has to take her "vitamins", aka, Tylenol. We've been spending lots of time on the couch watching marathon episodes of Barney. Let's hope the fever breaks soon because as much as I want my little muffin to feel better, Barney and his pals are really starting to irritate me. Can there be anyone more annoying than BJ and Baby Bop?

She'

No comments: