It was no Pearson airport runway, but the Breslau airport did the trick. Actually, it was more like the greenery on the side of the road beside the Breslau airport that did it for Carys. It was a lazy Sunday and we didn't have much planned so we drove out to the airport, just minutes away. We parked and we waited. Then we waited some more. Air traffic is pretty light there, apparently. We got out, explored and smelled and picked flowers.




--
And then, a faint light appeared and I said "look, Carys", but she couldn't see anything. Neither could I, for that matter. It was only a little Cessna. Then something a "little" larger appeared and worthy of screeching in delight.
--
"This is a rip off- there are no planes here."
--
--
And then, a faint light appeared and I said "look, Carys", but she couldn't see anything. Neither could I, for that matter. It was only a little Cessna. Then something a "little" larger appeared and worthy of screeching in delight.
--
"This is a rip off- there are no planes here."
--
We still had fun, but I think a trip to Toronto to watch the jets at Pearson will be added to our to-do list.

No comments:
Post a Comment