Sunday, December 12, 2010

The hired help

Just like everything else with Carys and Paisley, you turn your back for a second and this is the sort of thing you can expect to find. Paisley is relentless. If she wants something, she gets it, gets at it, gets on top of it, gets in it or whatever. Carys was never, ever, ever like this so this is all new to us.
---
What?

--
The dish washer.
--
The cupboard organizers. And, if you think Carys roped her sister into joining her in the cupboard, it was actually the other way around. I found Paisley all by herself inside the cupboard and big sister, Carys, happily obliged to join her.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Haha, that's kind of funny. I can already see that Jack is going to be much busier and into things than his sister, so this gives me a taste of what I'm in for.