Friday, June 4, 2010

Movin' on up

It's time to retire the Bumbo. So sad. I love/d that thing, but we're bidding it a very fond farewell. After yesterday's acrobatic moves (attempting some sort of hand stand manoeuvre-and this is no joke), it was clear that Paisley would succeed at extracting herself out of that thing in no time. Perhaps there's a Cirque de Soleil career in her future?

So, instead of waiting for that moment, (when our back is turned probably), we tried her out in Carys' chair. I can just see the headlines now: "Negligent parents still use Bumbo for baby who is, clearly, too big to use it". And, then, Bumbo would have to come out with a new orange sticker to warn parents against prolonged usage of the Bumbo because, at some point, babies really do become too big for its use.



Paisley didn't seem to mind her new chair- in fact, I don't even think she noticed the change nor did she seem to care.




So long, Bumbo. You served us well.

No comments: