Saturday, October 2, 2010

11 months

Again, I'm delinquent on posting about Paisley turning 11 months. It's only been a few days, so I guess I'm not that delinquent but then again, we're already deep into preparations for her 1st birthday which is in 26 days. That's crazy. How did a whole year go by this quickly? I'll never know. It's scary, because Paisley's 1st years seems to have gone by a lot quicker than Carys' first year. But, then again, maybe I just don't remember.

Paisley has flourished during this past month. She :
  • can say mamamama- whether she means Maman or not, I don't know.

  • points to a picture when you ask her where someone is;

  • screams and squeals in delight at something she loves: papa, Barney, a song...

  • CRAWLS! Yes, she can crawl. It happened 2 days short of turning 11 months. She still prefers to bum scoot though.

  • swats at your face and continues to do so when you tell her NO- all while grinning and laughing and knowing it's not what she should be doing.

  • loves dancing, especially to Barney's theme song

Soon, she turns the big 1!!! I still can't wrap my head around that.

A serious Paisley @ 11 months- October 2010


Carys @ 11 months- January 2009

No comments: