In my opinion, this is by far the best season ever. If it could last longer, I'd be a very happy person, especially if temperatures stayed between 15-18 degrees celsius. There's a certain feeling I get when Fall comes around and it's a feeling I don't get with the other seasons. I love it all: the smell in the air, the colours, the pumpkins, the leaves changing colours, the gourds, the mums, the scarecrows, the bails of hay and all the porches decorated for fall and Hallowe'en.
And, now I have more reason to go all out and over do it on our porch because afterall, I'm doing it for Carys (and Paisley too). We started off with a happy little scarecrow and a Fall mum but that just didn't seem like enough, so we got some hay and a pumpkin and more mums and some gourds. Now, our porch is complete... I think.... that's until we hit the pumpkin patch and come home with more pumpkins for carving!
Before
After
While this is all new for Paisley, she seemed to like it. Last year at this time, she wasn't even with us yet. Again, I find this unbelievable.
Next thing to do on our Fall agenda: the pumpkin patch. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment