Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin, pumpkins, we like pumpkins!

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend- and we went, unintentionally, without money (cash). So, we looked at pumpkins, admired them, touched them, picked them up and took photos with them but we walked away empty handed. You can only imagine the disappointment when Carys couldn't bring all the pumpkins home. I told her we'd stop at Food Basics to pick up a few (with my debit card), but the rest of the ride turned into a huge meltdown (over tiredness) and so we came home without one single pumpkin. What we were thinking? So, it will be back to the pumpkin patch again- or the grocery store.
----









-------
Update-We've been back- already- because that's all we heard from Carys- "I want pumpkins". This time, it was raining so we couldn't stay long. That didn't go over well. But, we came away with some beautiful pumpkins to embellish our porch even more.

-------

This is the reaction we got upon leaving the pumpkin patch. Carys didn't want to leave and Paisley had enough of being in the car seat. Oh, fun times indeed.



---
And, this is our front porch. I love it. I used to always admire other people's porches when they looked all "harvest-y". Now, I have my own porch to amire everytime I pull up in the driveway.

1 comment:

Claudia and Luke said...

great scrapbooking pictures