It's been hot here- like 4 bazillion degrees celsius hot. Or something close to it. Some days are hotter than others and accompanied by extremely uncomfortable humidity levels. I'm not complaining, though. Last July was terrible. It rained and it was cold for most of the month so I will welcome the heat. The only problem with the heat is that we're often forced to stay indoors. But, it's letting up and making it more tolerable and enjoyable. Thankfully, we have our pool. It's not a big pool, but it does the trick, nonetheless. Mostly, Carys likes to play outside of the pool - she fills up containers with water and will get herself all wet in the process. She'll only go in the pool with a lot of coaxing. Paisley is a fan of water, it seems- and Darren, of course.





And what's so nice about a pool this small? It fits perfectly on our new deck!

I'm so glad and thankful for Summers off.
No comments:
Post a Comment