Carys loves to read Clifford the Big Red Dog- in French. His pal's names are Cleo and Nonosse, which are slightly different than the English names. When we moved into our new house, she quickly met the neighbour's 3 kids whom are a little older than she is, but age to a 2 year old doesn't really matter. The 10 year old little girl, Vanessa, took a liking to Carys and vice-versa. While Carys has a crazy memory for names, she somehow won't say "Vanessa", rather she calls her "Nonosse", just like Clifford's friend. It's very cute but I thought Vanessa might not like it so I explained it to her and she said "Oh, that's okay. That can be her little nickname for me." I thought that was so sweet.
--
Here they both are sitting in the shade and totally having a blast playing with a blade of grass.
I love, love, love this picture. I love seeing Carys so happy and I'm so glad she found a little friend so soon after moving in.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is so sweet! You were meant to move there, Nicole!
Post a Comment