I've been making a lot of toast lately. We go through bread around here like no one's business. And bananas too, but that's for another post. Carys could eat toast all day. When asked what she wants to eat, she replies: "des toasts". She likes them with butter. Plain and simple. Now that Paisley can sort of gum her way through foods that dissolve easily, I've started making her toast as well but her toast is plain and dry and borderline burnt. She likes it. In fact, I might go as far as saying that she loves it.
Here she is devouring her new ff (favourite food):

2 comments:
Nicole, she's so cute! She's all cheek!
She is delicious. Bronson has the big eyes and cheeks right now too and I keep thinking he reminds me of Addison (at that age) and Paisley. He's pretty tasty as well. :)
Post a Comment