Monday, May 17, 2010

She's a big girl now

Of course, as I'm about to sit down and give Paisley her bottle, it is imperative that Carys has her cereal at that very moment and her water, and her stuffed friends beside her, and the "big spoon" and the "small" bib, then more milk. And, of course, I always ask her if she wants to eat, just seconds, before I sit down with Paisley but her answer is always "no".

So, this is what Paisley has learned to do. It's evident that she doesn't need me anyway. She loves to hold her bottle- something Carys never, ever did.
She's definitely a big girl in more ways than one. I think it's time to retire the breastfeeding pillow as a resting spot.

1 comment:

AC/EC said...

Ah, those second children just grow up way too fast thanks to their older siblings. Paisley looks like quite the doll lying there with her bottle. Loves it!