I never bought a pair of Crocs for Carys, even though I always thought they looked cute on teeny, tiny feet. This past weekend, it all changed. Grand-maman came for a visit and she insisted that Carys have a pair. I didn't resist. Nor did I resist the 2 new dresses, 2 pairs of capris, another pair of running shoes, a necklace, a bracelet and some new barrettes that she just had to buy her. Oh, and 2 outfits for Paisley too. Yes, all purchased by grand-maman. How could I resist clothes (or shoes) for my girls? So Carys scored pretty big that day and we came home with her new cotton candy pink Crocs.
I have to admit, those were the best purchase ever. There's nothing like being able to slip on a pair of shoes at the speed of lightning when a toddler *has* to go outside immediately. And slipping them on alone, unassisted, is the best part. It was kind of like the rubber boots purchase. I held off for so long, but once they came home I just couldn't believe I didn't buy them sooner.
I love those pink Crocs- even when she puts them on with the cutest yellow and orange outfit and they, clearly, don't match.

2 comments:
I have the same relationship with those shoes. I hate them but I saw a set with green and blue stripes along the bottom for little toes and I wanted to buy them for Rowan so badly! But, I didn't think he'd keep them on and so I resisted (for now).
Emily absolutely loved her crocs. In fact, she was obsessed with them and wanted to wear them to bed!
Post a Comment