I came into her room to find her like this and when I re-position her, she immediately rolls back to her tummy. This happens on and off for about an hour or so until she's so tired that she falls asleep.
Sometimes, I hear her chatting at 1:00 am and find her on her tummy facing the other way. The same goes for nap time. If she doesn't nap in the car, it is near impossible to get Paisley to sleep in her crib. She'd rather roll and play and babble- or that's what her brain is making her do.
Also, with those 2 chompers that finally popped through and 2 more on their way, I can only imagine the discomfort she's feeling.

1 comment:
Look at those plump legs! I love them. Can she spare some for my anorexic 21 month old? Seriously, Bronson and Rowan now wear the same sized little-swimmers.
Post a Comment